-->

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

i heart Melbourne Street Style




I've been in Melbourne over a year now and I think I've finally accepted it as my new home...maybe. Anyway, I've just moved and my new route to and from work takes me right through the city where, while on the tram it's socially acceptable to stare at people. Stare. So I'm loving the street style I'm seeing in my new area on all the hip kids. I think you can really see how the bright graffiti all around Melbourne really affects Melbourne fashion, in terms of colour and pattern. I really love the bag in this bottom pic, I think it's also by Melissa (obsessed or what?!). One thing I'm not sure about is all these girls I'm seeing in clogs...I don't know about clogs. I haven't decided whether I like them yet. Convince me, I dare you.
Oh, I stole these pics of Street Peeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Follow my blog with bloglovin