-->

Thursday, September 30, 2010

i heart Crystal Renns’ Fashion Feast for French Vogue




It's photographer Terry Richardson by the way. I know, I'm a bit slow on the uptake with this one (thanks Designer Direction for keeping me up to date hassle free!)and the blog has been lagging behind. I'm sorry, I've been out partying and my internet has been constantly crapping out at my home pad. I have a love hate relationship with this fashion shoot, as you should with something like this, then your more likely to label it 'Art' for some stupid reason. Just because it challenges your ideals/ aesthetic it gets the 'Art' label. Anyway, it hits this new term I'm plugging. I keep saying "pushing it". It pushes it. Pushes the boundaries of our aesthetic, sexuality, ideals, physicality, foodies, dieting stuff, eating disorders, ideas on the figure, all sorts of shit. It pushes it. Be on the forefront, challenge and question everything and 'Push it People!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Follow my blog with bloglovin