-->

Monday, March 8, 2010

i heart The Social Studio

A nice girl at a fabric shop right in the City told me about it, she volunteers there sometimes on Wednesday nights and said it was really awesome. I really should go check it out, she was super friendly and said there were some really great people involved in it. She gushed about how they get some amazing designer seconds and have amazingly talented people pitching in there. I should really go check it out. I do love this white silk dress they're selling!

Oh, so what it is...
"The Social Studio is a dynamic space where clothing is created from the style and skills of the young refugee community. Recycled and excess manufacturing materials are gathered from local industry and re-configured into original clothing."

Check out their site..www.thesocialstudio.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Follow my blog with bloglovin