-->

Thursday, August 19, 2010

i heart Film Cameras









I thinking of setting up a darkroom at my place and developing my own photos again, so I've been looking at darkroom gear and I found some retro camera's that I just loooove on the internet. I also had to go through a whole lot of boxes full of all my paperwork and I found a roll of 120m film with shots from a jimmied up Pin hole camera that I had totally forgotten about. I really miss experimenting with film and in the darkroom, that anticipation of what may be produced is so lost with digital. There's some feeling that sparkles that is missing somehow. I think I'll go back to film. First up is the Fuji Instax Instant Camera, then we have the Lomography Diana F+ Camera, then some 120m film and last up is the Holga. I've read about them elsewhere but found them all online for pretty cheap through Urban Outfitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Follow my blog with bloglovin