-->

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

i heart Something Else







I first spotted Something Else in the first 3D magazine shoot I've ever seen in Remix magazine, one of my favourite New Zealand mags. What an amazing fashion shoot and what great clothes to match it. I love the geometric print and I especially want those tights. I've been thinking about them the past couple of days and I think I might just have to get myself a pair. The socks really interest me, there like a not pair pair. I like em. I would like to wear an entire 3 piece outfit made out of that moon triangle fabric, that would be awesome. The stuff on the blog Something Else have going is really interesting too, it's cool to see where the inspiration comes from for the designs, you can see it in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Follow my blog with bloglovin