-->

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

i heart Pilot Magazine


Shit. This is the best Mag I have seen in ages. In fact it's my new fav. I'm going to buy all the back issues. I freaking love it. It's so beautiful. I actually wish I'd bought two copies of issue four so I could cut all the pages out of one and stick it all round my room, so I was completely surrounded by all its beauty. Anyway, apparently its now available at Mag Nation in Australia, I was trying to get hold of it the whole week I was in New Zealand and couldn't find it anywhere in the South Island. The only place I found it was Auckland Airport. Anyway, if you spot this mag, take a look, pick it up, get it! It's the best original piece of magazine I've spotted in a long time. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Follow my blog with bloglovin